- Power of Ideas National Tour – A highly engaging, travelling celebration that will feature an interactive science exhibit from Perimeter Institute where youth can explore the incredible power of the human mind, plus a speaker series, a MakerMobile from Actua, and in-classroom legacy resources – brought directly to 80 communities coast to coast to coast.
- MakerMobile – A moving maker space, produced by Actua, that will be full of exciting technology like 3D printers that will allow youth to experiment with hands-on learning and create their own innovations. Part of the Power of Ideas National Tour and in partnership with Actua's national network, the MakerMobile will be focused on visiting remote and Indigenous communities and engaging youth that would otherwise not have access to these experiences.
- Quantum: The Exhibition – A fully bilingual, interactive, travelling exhibition sharing the wonders of the quantum world and the emerging quantum technologies that will shape our future. Quantum: The Exhibition will travel to science centres across Canada, launching at THEMUSEUM in downtown Kitchener in October 2016. For more information, visit quantumexhibit.ca.
- Innovation Celebration Festivals – Bringing together all travelling components, the Innovation150 Festivals will amplify the excitement of the Canada 150 celebrations and inspire curiosity and innovation through a full range of activities. Hosted by the nation’s leading science centres, these large-scale festivals will include activities to showcase innovation and engage entire communities.
- Innovation150 Digital Hub – This go-to digital showcase about Canadian thinkers and new concepts will be the online nexus for Innovation150 activities, with opportunities to explore stories of innovation, share new ideas for a brighter future, and participate in exciting contests to experience Canadian innovation firsthand.
- Public Awareness Campaign – Highlighting the past, present, and future of Canadian innovation, this national awareness campaign will engage youth, families, and communities with Innovation150 through integrated promotions, media engagement, and interactive online content.
- Innovation150 video (English/French)
- Background information on partner organizations (English/French)
- Art McDonald presents his Perimeter Public Lecture "A Deeper Understanding of the Universe from 2km Underground" on April 13. Watch live, or catch the podcast on Perimeter's YouTube channel.