End of Harvest Dinner
November 16, 2012 at 6:30 pm
Join us to celebrate the cornucopia that is the Autumn harvest in South Western Ontario.
The Black Hole Bistro will be hosting a "family style" harvest feast featuring some of our favorite farmers: Soiled Reputation, Perth Pork Products, Monforte Dairy, Tanjo Game birds and more. These farmers will be providing a starting toast with Black Hole Bistro Chef Brian Abbott.
Dinner seating will be in long, harvest style tables of 30 to 40 people giving you an excellent opportunity to meet new people who share a passion for fresh, real, and honest food.
Country style sourdough bread with dried cherry butter
- “Pumpkin in Pumpkin” - Creamy roast pumpkin and leek soup with chives
- Tanjo Game bird salad - Lemon and rosemary Hungarian partridge leg stuffed breast with organic greens, pickled cranberries, caramelized shallots, crumbled goat cheese, and a port jus vinaigrette
- “Ménage à Pork” - Bacon wrapped and maple mustard glazed pork loin with Brussels sprout and boar sausage sauté
- Roast seasonal squash with winter greens and pecans
- Apple cider braised heirloom carrots
- Thyme and garlic roasted Potatoes
- Monforte Dairy cheese platters
- Fall fruit (fresh and dried), honey and peppercorn roasted pepitas, multigrain croutes
- Apple and sage tarte tatin with cinnamon whipped cream
Family style service - $78 per person (price includes tax and gratuity)