- Bianca Dittrich (Faculty)
- Renate Loll (Distinguished Visiting Research Chair)
- Jack Laiho (Visiting Fellow)
Since the advent of general relativity and quantum theory, physicists have sought to unify these two pillars to create a theory of quantum gravity. Many candidate theories of quantum gravity use discrete building blocks, but applying those on macroscopic scales remains a challenge. The Discretuum to Continuum Initiative aims to develop the computational tools to broach this gap.
Watch recent talks from the Discretuum to Continuum subject area:
- Quantum Space Time Engineering (PIRSA)
- From spin foams to anyons and back again (PIRSA)
Read recent papers and articles: