Here are some links to papers that I have written. They can be downloaded from the arXiv in a variety of formats. If you have a pdf viewer installed (like Adobe Acrobat) you should have no problem.
- "Boundary Terms Unbound! Holographic Renormalization of Asymptotically Linear Dilaton Gravity"
With Robert Mann.
- "Holographic Description of AdS_2 Black Holes"
With Alejandra Castro, Daniel Grumiller, and Finn Larsen.
- "On quark masses in holographic QCD"
With Robert C. Myers and Aninda Sinha.
- "On the Stress Tensor for Asymptotically Flat Gravity"
With Robert Mann, Donald Marolf, and Amitabh Virmani.
- "Dirichlet boundary value problem for Chern-Simons modified gravity"
With Daniel Grumiller and Robert Mann.
- "Black Hole Thermodynamics and Hamilton-Jacobi Counterterm"
With Luzi Bergamin, Daniel Grumiller, and Rene Meyer, proceedings contribution to QFEXT07, published in J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 41 164068.
- "Thermodynamics of Black Holes in Two (and Higher) Dimensions"
With D. Grumiller, published in JHEP 0704:074, 2007.
- "A New Boundary Counterterm for Asymptotically AdS Spacetimes"
- "Boundary Counterterms and the Thermodynamics of 2-D Black Holes"
With J. Davis, published in JHEP 0509:072,2005.
- "Black Hole Masses and Hamilton-Jacobi Counterterms"
With A. Batrachenko, J. Liu, W.A. Sabra, and W.Y. Wen, published in JHEP 0505:034,2005.
- "Holography, Diffeomorphisms, and The CMB"
With F. Larsen, published in JHEP 0407:062,2004.
- "Inflation and De Sitter
With F. Larsen, published in JHEP 0307:051,2003.
- "Entropy of the
With T. Banks, W. Fischler, A. Kashani-Poor, and S. Paban, published in Class.Quant.Grav.19:4717-4728,2002.
- "String Theory, Holography, and UV-IR Mixing"
Ph. D. Dissertation, University of Texas at Austin, 2002
- "The Acceleration of
the Universe, A Challenge for String Theory''
With W. Fischler, A. Kashani-Poor, and S. Paban, published in JHEP 0107:003, 2001.
- "The Interplay
Between $\theta$ and T"
With W. Fischler, E. Gorbatov, A. Kashani-Poor, S. Paban, and P. Pouliot, published in JHEP 0006: 032, 2000.
- "Correlation Functions
of Operators and Wilson Surfaces in the d=6, (0,2) Theory in the Large
With R. Corrado and B. Florea, published in Phys. Rev. D 60:085011, 1999.
- "Cryptosystems Based on Chaotic Dynamics"
With V. Protopopescu, R.T. Santoro, and J.S. Tolliver. Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report ORNL/TM-12440.