Rules for the Test for the Rebirth Adventurer's License
Campaign home page
- Time limit for test: 1.5 hours.
- A bell will ring to mark 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 1 hour and 25 minutes (5 minutes remaining).
- You may bring any equipment you can carry into the test.
- There are 4 rooms. The doors to proceed to the next room are marked with a green circle. Anyone who passes through the final door before time expires passes the test.
- In each room, there are one or more doors marked with a red square. Passing through a red square door disqualifies you from the test, but you are welcome to use one if you feel your life is in danger.
- You may encounter staff wearing a green circle during the test. They are part of the test and may present a challenge.
- Dealing potentially lethal damage to any staff member wearing a green circle disqualifies you from the test, and a deliberately lethal attack subjects you to possible legal prosecution. (I.e.: When dropping a green circle opponent to 0 HP, use a melee weapon and choose to knock out rather than kill.)
- Staff wearing a red square are there to monitor the test and to provide assistance if someone is in mortal danger. Attacking a staff member wearing a red square (lethally or non-lethally) will immediately disqualify you from the test and may also bring about legal action.
- All other creatures and objects in the test are fair game. You may use whatever means you find appropriate to deal with them.