Adventurer's Bureau Advertisement
Become an adventurer! See the world beyond Rebirth, fight horrible monsters, and discover long-lost treasure troves! Your nation needs you to secure its future.
Note: The Adventurer's Bureau cannot guarantee the safety of anyone attempting any of these jobs.
Jobs not requiring an adventurer's license
- Live giant rats needed: 5 GP/live giant rat captured. Contact Adventurer's Bureau for further information and cages.
- Archaeological expedition: 20 GP/day to act as guards for scholars to excavate archaeological finds in the New Haven sewers.
- New caverns discovered: 50 GP payment to clear caverns near Goathome of dangerous creatures.
- Complete sewer map: 100 GP for detailed sewer map. Contact Bern Stalton at the Library.
- Join the army! Salary 10+ GP/month, depending on skills. Fight goblin and orc raiders! Catch bandits and intruding monsters! Protect Rebirth and New Haven!
- Crime tips: Rewards offered for information leading to apprehension of all criminals. Contact Home Guard.
Take the Adventurer's License Test! Testing Fee: 25 GP/person. Earn your adventurer's license and explore beyond Rebirth. The adventurer's license permits you to leave and return to Rebirth with at most one unlicensed companion per licensed adventurer. Prior adventuring experience is recommended before taking the test.
Jobs requiring an adventurer's license
- Information on the Scourge: 100 GP and higher rewards for additional information about the Scourge.
- Trade expedition to Salzatorra: 5,000 GP for successful trade mission to Salzatorra.
- Missing Person: 2,000 GP for news of the fate of Torven Plazzad, disappeared in exploration mission to the south 5 YR.
- Locate ancient city: Roughly 500 years ago, a city was located deep inside (or possibly beyond) the North Forest. 300 GP reward for locating it and reporting its current condition.
- Kidnapped children: 300 GP reward for the safe recovery of 4 children kidnapped by goblins from Crosstown on August 24, YR 25.
- Orc bounty: 10 GP/head, 1,000 GP for a chieftain or high shaman head. Fresh heads only.
- Goblin bounty: 5 GP/head. Fresh heads only.
- Outlaw bounty: 3,000 GP bounty for notorious outlaw Palthas Konnar, 500 GP for each of Lorneth Channal, Altha Lontak, Korloek Tath, and Kalla Zok. Dead or alive acceptable. Whereabouts unknown, but believed to be north (direction) of Rebirth.
- Outlaw bounty: 500 GP bounty for each of these listed outlaws, dead or alive: (Long list follows). All believed escaped outside the borders of Rebirth, but none currently active in its borders. May be deceased.
- Resources needed: 1,500 GP for new exploitable iron mine, 2,000 GP for exploitable precious metal or gem mine. Bounty for other resources as merited.
- Books: 25+ GP for any authentic intact books from outside Rebirth. Contact chief librarian.
- Maps of the surrounding areas: 100+ GP for high-quality maps of new areas. Contact Bern Stalton at the Library.
Campaign home page