10. Uranians rarely have a midsummer night's dream.
9. If flowers are so good at math why did humans invent calculus?
8. Also, don't add cannonballs.
5. If you aren't in a loop, it's the harness and terror.
4. Humans also decay to lower energies around campfires.
3. Alternate theory.
2. They will also one day rule earth. Look at those eyes.
1. All kidding aside, we seriously need to figure out how this works so we can harness it.
What’s your favourite summer science factoid? Tweet it to @Perimeter with the hashtag #PhysicsOfSummer.
More Bites of PI:
Want to receive upcoming Slices of PI? Sign up here.