The PIAF collaboration (between PI and three Australian universities) aims to promote Quantum Foundations as a subject to be studied and researched in academia. This, the first annual PIAF conference, will focus on the many deep conceptual and technical issues concerning the role of time in Quantum Theory.
- Is unitary evolution fundamental?
- Quantum correlations in time
- Probability and time
- Histories approaches
- Is QT sufficiently radical with regard to time?
- Pre- and post-selected ensembles
- Philosophical issues of time
- The arrow of time
- The problem of time in Quantum Gravity
- Time and quantum measurement
- Does time exist between measurements?
- Causality in QT