DOES THIS SOUND LIKE EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE:
- Gathering, documenting, examining and managing data integration and management requirements
- Designing, building and unit testing integration solutions using BizTalk and SSIS as well as other integration tools as needed
- Investigating and addressing any issues with integration solutions escalated by the IT Services Help desk
- Contributing to test planning and execution for integration test and other test phases
- Managing integration toolset and environment
- Participating in development of integration roadmaps and strategies
- Managing production, test and development data sets
- Providing effective knowledge transfer, documentation and training through the organization as part of moving a solution to production
- Development and promotion of strategies, roadmaps, architectural guidelines, standards and best practices for our evolving data management practice
- Liaising with other technical areas, conducting technology research, and evaluating software required for maintaining our data management environment
- Resident expert with patterns and technologies in emerging areas including: Big Data, NoSQL databases, Data Visualization, Advanced Analytics, BI Virtualization, Cloud, etc.
- Leading research efforts and introduction of new information management tools in emerging technologies
WE’RE GETTING WARMER IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Post graduate IT diploma and/or degree in related area
- 3-5 years of experience in an intermediate or senior data integration or management role
- Demonstrated experience developing application integrations/ETL
- Proven SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS) skills
- Strong database skills in Microsoft SQL SERVER
OUR FINGERS ARE CROSSED THAT YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Experience using Microsoft BizTalk
- Expertise with MySQL
- .NET development experience
- Experience in SDLC, source Control systems and system documentation
- Strong analysis, organization and problem solving skills
- Highly developed written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical specifications to software development team and outside consultants/contractors
This role is full time on site in Waterloo and the salary ranges between $70,000 and $90,000 commensurate with experience and is complimented by a generous benefit package and outstanding work environment.
If we have described YOU in a nutshell CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We look forward to learning more about you through your application so hurry as the posting closes October 13, 2015.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents will be given priority. Perimeter Institute encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including women, members of visible minorities, native peoples and persons with disabilities. Applicants who require special accommodation in order to complete their application/interview are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.